Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
The overall aim of the programme focuses on the core aspects of leading a team as a front line manager in a competitive manufacturing environment.
The programme provides an understanding of the practical skills, knowledge, tools and techniques which can be applied to leading and managing a team, health and safety fundamentals and basic business finance.
This is achieved through the following objectives:
- Ensure all teaching, learning and assessment content is fit for purpose and relevant to the client and learner.
- Provide tools and techniques, applicable to real business objectives and issues to secure desired results and outcomes.
- Assessment of candidates to award them a Level 3 Standard in Team Leading / Supervising.
- Comply with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements.
Gateway & End Point Assessment
The gateway review takes place between the employer (manager), the apprentice, and is supported by the training provider. A decision is made on suitability to site the End Point Assessment.
EPA consist of three elements
- Knowledge test (30%)
- Competency review (30%)
- Portfolio (20%)
- Professional Discussion (20%)
Apprentices must achieve at least 50% in each element.