Results focussed training and coaching of Engineering & Maintenance staff.
Our approach is built upon a foundation of first hand experience, and through 20 years of experience of working within a globally renowned environment.
We have four key strategic steps to improving the maintenance function:
If it breaks, fix it quicker
Don’t let it break again
Stop it from breaking in the first place
Have some resilience
- We seek to understand your needs, current structure, function, and breakdown profiles
- We support by coaching in the selection and use of the most appropriate tools and techniques to improve your breakdown rate
Typical Areas Of Support
Helping you establish a focussed improvement plan, linked to company objectives
Helping you establish ways to reduce chronic (minor) and catastrophic (major) breakdowns
Helping you develop a quantifiable PM process linked to BDR and Maintenance cost improvement
Recruitment and Staff Skill Assessment
Helping you establish an understanding of the technical skills present within your current and future workforce
- " I have worked closely with the Sora team, whilst delivering a Lean Manufacturing ethos - along with the relevant tools and techniques - into a large Food Manufacturing business. The team are highly personable and enthusiastic individuals, and brought a wealth of expertise to bring to the table. The team were able to connect with staff at all levels of the operation and open their minds to the benefits of Lean Manufacturing concepts and ideas. "
MD, Food and Drink Sector
- "While we are used to facilitating training in-house, working with Sora to co-design and co-deliver a range of programs for operators, and lean leaders has been a very effective development and for the Gestamp Tallent Academy."
David Pearson, Gestamp Training Manager
- "The use of Maintenance Self Assessment, and people engagement has helped provide a sustainable platform for our staff to focus on breakdown rate reduction."
- "The team at Sora have provided a superb service supporting our senior team's work in developing the way we use Policy Deployment to set and manage our organisational objectives. Their work has been very valuable and appreciated by our executive team."
Professor John Macintyre, Pro Vice Chancellor, Sunderland University